Monday, October 8, 2007

To My Anti-Chomskyite Comrades

My apologies for my long silence.  The good news is that I have been recently hired as the new assistant editor of Azure magazine, an achievement that I owe, in large part, to my previous blog and your loyal readership.  For that, I thank you.  Unfortunately, between getting settled in my new job and moving to Jerusalem, it has left me little time for blogging.  I hope to rectify that in the near future.  I have decided to move all my writing to this blog, so that I can deal with issues above and beyond anti-Chomskyism.

Due to my other commitments, posts will likely be fewer and farther between than in the past.  But I will endeavor to keep writing them.  Everything I have achieved thus far has been due to the blogosphere and your loyal support.  I have no intention of abandoning what I consider to be the freest and most exciting form of writing in the world today.  I hope you will continue to read and enjoy my small contributions to it.

No comments: